** You can adjust Play Speed to faster or slower playback in Settings!! **
Today’s video is going to be a bit lite; it’s a regular speed modeling video as you can tell from the title; but I wanted to talk about a subject that isn’t so light.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical professional, but I am a person who uses common sense.
The source for all the information I’ve mentioned in this video is The World Health Organization’s official website: https://www.who.int/
I welcome any questions or suggestions for new tutorial videos, so what do you want to learn next?
Leave it in the comments below or message me on any of my social media accounts 🙂 (Links are below).
– Free Material Collection: https://www.patreon.com/posts/35247551
– Free Component Collection: https://www.patreon.com/posts/35247743
– Free Full Model: https://www.patreon.com/posts/35247869
Create a 3D Model from an Image: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKHUTGbJ9Xs
– VRay Camera Setup Part One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiTDnuy3OP8
– How to Replace Existing Materials Quickly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVtvD8RNRFM
– How to Create Realistic Curtains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11TXrErpnY
– How to Use VRay Fur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpg2sqerJ4o&t
– Daylight Interior Rendering Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl_hBOyD3qQ
– How to Add Background and Sky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdE-TN5UpQ4&t
Your support would make my day 🙂
A Special thank you to Charmain Webster, Ken Scharen, and Jerome Graven for Supporting Ravenor’s.
- Sketchup 2018.
- VRay Next (4.00.02).
- Photoshop Cs6 Extended.
- Materialize 1.78
Join the Family
HDRI: HDRI Haven.
Video Production: Camtasia 2018.