** You can adjust Play Speed to faster or slower playback in Settings!! **
This video details the Post Production process of the render we produced here.
We start off by changing the Sky + Background and then we go in and fix certain objects. After all is done we add in a few finishing touches in the form of Color Filters and a Depth of Field effect.
Keep in mind that this video is not detailing much, and that the detailed tutorials for the steps I’m taking are available in the links below.
If you would like to see a specific Post Production process in narrated detail, leave a comment below 🙂
Your Support would make my day!
Another Support Option: Leave a comment on the Channel and share the video on your social media. It really helps.
Resources To Help
- How to Enhance a Render Output in Photoshop.
- Narrated Photoshop Post Production Tutorial.
- How to Create a Camera Focus Effect in Photoshop.
- How to get HIGH RESOLUTION renders in 8 MINUTES.
Free Texture Image Resources
- Sketchup 2018.
- VRay Next (4.00.02).
- Photoshop Cs6 Extended.
- Giga Pixel AI 4.9.4
- HDRI: HDRI Haven (https://hdrihaven.com).
- Music: Lakey Inspired.
- Video Production: Camtasia 2018.