** You can adjust Play Speed to faster or slower playback in Settings!! **
For any Interior, Curtains are Important. Finding a good ready set of curtains that match your window shape (complete with rods, brackets, and accessories) can be a challenging. So, why not create your own?
In this tutorial I’ll walk you through the process of hanging up curtains in any shape you want, complete with texturing them with any fabric or to any transparency your design requires.
- Sketchup 2018.
- VRay Next (4.00.02).
- Photoshop Cs6 Extended.
Resources you may need
- Creating Crown Molding, Ceiling Cove, and Baseboards: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/05/molding-baseboard-and-cove-using-follow-me-tool/
- Creating a 3D Model from a Plan’s Image: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/03/create-3d-model-from-image/
- Adding Lighting to a Model: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/14/vray-lighting-guide-tips-tricks-how-to/
- Creating Materials: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/21/how-to-create-vray-materials-sketchup/
- Creating Material Texture Maps: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/28/how-to-create-vray-texture-maps-bump-diffuse-displacement-normal/
- Creating VRay Fur: https://ravenors.com/2019/09/22/how-to-use-vray-fur/
- Replacing Missing Texture Maps (Full written Tutorial coming soon).
- Post Production Tips: https://ravenors.com/2019/08/25/photoshop-post-production-tips-vray-sketchup/
- Realistic Rendering Tips: https://ravenors.com/2019/08/04/realistic-interior-rendering-tips-vray-sketchup/
Join the Family
Music: Sweet – benSound.com
Video Production: Camtasia 2018.