** You can adjust Play Speed to faster or slower playback in Settings!! **
First step on any design process is creating a mood board; it’s the best way to bring your ideas to life before actually starting your design process. Traditional Mood Boards can be created using a blank board and a few printed images/material swatches OR you can just launch Photoshop and create a board with few clicks of your mouse and images sourced from your favorite design inspiration website (maybe even Google).
In this tutorial I’m recording my process of creating a simple mood board in less than an hour for an upcoming design which I’ll be sharing with you guys 🙂
I welcome any questions or suggestions for new tutorial videos, so what do you want to learn next?
Leave it in the comments below or message me on any of my social media accounts 🙂 (Links are below).
Your support would make my day 🙂
- Sketchup 2018.
- VRay Next (4.00.02).
- Photoshop Cs6 Extended.
resources you may need
- Opening Newer Version Sketchup Files: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/17/opening-newer-version-sketchup-files/
- How to Create a Background and Sky: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/10/how-to-add-background-and-sky/
- How to Create Realistic Curtains: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/07/how-to-create-realistic-curtains-vray-sketchup/
- Creating Crown Molding, Ceiling Cove, and Baseboards: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/05/molding-baseboard-and-cove-using-follow-me-tool/
- Creating a 3D Model from a Plan’s Image: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/03/create-3d-model-from-image/
- Adding Lighting to a Model: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/14/vray-lighting-guide-tips-tricks-how-to/
- Creating Materials: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/21/how-to-create-vray-materials-sketchup/
- Creating Material Texture Maps: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/28/how-to-create-vray-texture-maps-bump-diffuse-displacement-normal/
- Creating VRay Fur: https://ravenors.com/2019/09/22/how-to-use-vray-fur/
- Replacing Missing Texture Maps (Full written Tutorial coming soon).
- Post Production Tips: https://ravenors.com/2019/08/25/photoshop-post-production-tips-vray-sketchup/
- Realistic Rendering Tips: https://ravenors.com/2019/08/04/realistic-interior-rendering-tips-vray-sketchup/
Join the Family
Video Production: Camtasia 2018.
Music: Checkie Brown – Das Sollte Man (CB 023)