** You can adjust Play Speed to faster or slower playback in Settings!! **
Sick of those heavy HDRI Backgrounds? Are the scales always off? Colors look weird? Rotating them to the perfect view makes your job harder?
Well, how about a Background you can easily control and preview? This tutorial shows you how to create your own background (like the ones featured in my videos) in just a few minutes.
Say goodbye to HDRIs and welcome in Panorama pictures!
I welcome any questions or suggestions for new tutorial videos, so what do you want to learn next?
Leave it in the comments below or message me on any of my social media accounts 🙂 (Links are below).
Your support would make my day 🙂
- Sketchup 2018.
- VRay Next (4.00.02).
- Photoshop Cs6 Extended.
resources you may need
- How to Create a Mood Board using Photoshop: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/24/how-to-mood-board-photoshop/
- How to Enhance a Render Output in Photoshop: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/21/how-to-enhance-render-output-in-photoshop-post-production/
- Opening Newer Version Sketchup Files: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/17/opening-newer-version-sketchup-files/
- How to Create a Background and Sky: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/10/how-to-add-background-and-sky/
- How to Create Realistic Curtains: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/07/how-to-create-realistic-curtains-vray-sketchup/
- Creating Crown Molding, Ceiling Cove, and Baseboards: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/05/molding-baseboard-and-cove-using-follow-me-tool/
- Creating a 3D Model from a Plan’s Image: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/03/create-3d-model-from-image/
- Adding Lighting to a Model: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/14/vray-lighting-guide-tips-tricks-how-to/
- Creating Materials: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/21/how-to-create-vray-materials-sketchup/
- Creating Material Texture Maps: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/28/how-to-create-vray-texture-maps-bump-diffuse-displacement-normal/
- Creating VRay Fur: https://ravenors.com/2019/09/22/how-to-use-vray-fur/
- Replacing Missing Texture Maps (coming soon).
- Post Production Tips: https://ravenors.com/2019/08/25/photoshop-post-production-tips-vray-sketchup/
- Realistic Rendering Tips: https://ravenors.com/2019/08/04/realistic-interior-rendering-tips-vray-sketchup/
Join the Family
Video Production: Camtasia 2018.
Music: Take Off and Shoot a Zero – Chris Zabriskie